Architecture, Construction, Kiss House, Recruitment, Sales | 12 October 2020
We’re recruiting! Sales Account Exec and Office Manager.
We are looking for two brilliant individuals, with a hunger to learn and grow, to join our team.
At Kiss House we are building a team dedicated to achieving our purpose and vision. Our team is growing and we’re looking for dedicated and like minded individuals to join us.
Our expectations are high. We require exceptional cognitive ability, high levels of self-determination, collaborative teamwork, and a growth mindset. We want team members who are hungry, demonstrate intellectual humility and who are emotionally smart. Ultimately we’re here to do our best work and we’re looking for others who share our vision.
We are offering a great opportunity, interesting and varied job roles and huge scope for personal growth and fulfilment. As a team we’re committed to making housing better and we share a desire to do our best work. We would love to hear from you if you think you’re right for us.
Both the Sales Account Exec and Office Manager roles will be based at our central Reading HQ. Please have a read and get in contact if you’d like to know more.
Finally, we’re always delighted to hear from anyone who can enhance what we’re doing, so please drop us a line even if your skills lie outside of these roles but you’re up for joining our quest.
Sales Account Executive.
The right candidate will love working collaboratively and will be looking for a challenging role and an environment within which to do their best work.
The role is for a proactive and self-motivated Sales Account Exec who is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service, managing customer relationships and growing sales.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator both on the phone and in writing and will care deeply about delivering exceptional service. They will be determined to become a subject specialist and the trusted “go-to” contact for our customers.
We are offering a great opportunity and scope for personal-development in an exciting and innovative business that is growing and working hard to bring about positive change in housing.
- Managing customer enquiries and providing timely, full responses to requests for information and assistance
- Anticipating customer needs and spotting opportunities to help
- On-going management of customer relationships — via telephone and email, working with other team members as necessary to keep everyone updated and things moving
- Qualifying and moving prospects through the sales pipeline
- Managing and maintaining our CRM system
- Working with the wider team to prepare site assessments and planning proposals
- Measuring results, feeding back and working with marketing to increase engagement
Key strengths required for the role
- Forceful — acting with conviction, nurturing confidence, getting others what they need
- Quick to act — helping others immediately, seizing the opportunity, being responsive
- Methodical — orderly in action, thought and expression, ensuring nothing is forgotten
- Analytical — analysing to find the best way, ensuring complete understanding
- Option-oriented — considering different ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Ambitious — determined to succeed to help customers and colleagues
- Supportive — giving encouragement and help to others, building confidence
- Competitive — to get the optimal results from an opportunity, and improve on all we do
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and understanding of sales process
- Experience in sales focussed customer service role
- Experience in related industry / company preferable — training given
Office Manager and Management Team Assistant.
We are looking for a a hands-on, energetic and highly organised individual to become an indispensible member of our team.
An ability to adapt, deliver ad-hoc tasks and manage a varied workload whilst maintaining exceptional standards and attention to detail is critical.
The purpose of the role is to support the smooth day to day running of the business by pro-actively assisting our directors. It is to provide excellent administrative support, deliver ad-hoc tasks and manage a varied workload whilst maintaining exceptional standards and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with a positive attitude and a desire to support by pre-empting needs. They will have fantastic computer skills and be a highly trustworthy person who loves supporting others.
We are offering a great working environment in an exciting and innovative business that is growing and creating opportunities for personal growth, plus doing brilliant work to disrupt and bring about positive change in housing.
- Assisting in planning
- Research projects
- Meeting and greeting customers and suppliers who visit our offices
- Administering company email accounts, setting up new accounts, issuing passwords and email addresses, maintain password protected documents
- Preparing company documents
- Taking notes at meetings, coordinating action points
- Helping to manage our CRM system by maintaining supplier records and checking other records are correct
- Assisting with elements of bookkeeping e.g. managing expenses
- Booking travel and organising / preparing for meetings and events, managing diaries
- Chasing responses / work / moving things along and making them happen
- Ordering supplies and ensuring the office is always well managed and presentable
- Answering phone calls
- Admin tasks and running errands
Key strengths required for the role
- Self-confident — believing in your strengths and ability to help as much as needed
- Helpful — giving assistance to others so they can focus on what is most important
- Adaptable — adjusting readily; agile, opportunistic, supportive and responsive
- Methodical — orderly in action, thought and expression to create structure
- Analytical — dissecting and having accurate understanding, eliminating inefficiencies
- Forceful — acting with conviction and drive to support and overcome obstacles
- Quick to act — starting without delay, keeping to time and completing the process
- Ambitious — determined to succeed, help the team and do great work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient Microsoft office and computer skills — aptitude for rapidly learning new programmes and systems
- Proven ability to set goals and achieve them
- Proven exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience in similar role
- Proven communication skills — written and verbal; great telephone manner
If you’re interested or have any questions about the roles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter; write to us at Kiss House, Recruitment, Spaces 9 Greyfriars Rd, Reading RG1 1NU or; call us on: 0118 300 172.